TERMS OF AGREEMENT - BEGINNER COURSE
These Terms are intended to facilitate the friendly, smooth and trouble free completion of your course and to protect all concerned parties. Note that this is a binding contract.
1. All students start with the Beginner Course. The total cost is R4 300.00 for the course of 9 weeks long.
2. A deposit amount of R500 is payable on enrolment for the course: Banking Details: NEDBANK. Account Name: Joey Erasmus TA Sew Fabulous. Branch Code: 160445.
Account Number: 1604 525 223.
Fax: 086 654 1747 . NB: Should you cancel in the two weeks prior to your course, you will forfeit this fee!
3. The remainder of R3 800.00 is payable on or before the commencement date of your course. Payment Staggering Arrangements of 2 x R1 900.00 can be made.
- Payment date A. R1 900 On commencement of your course
- Payment date B. R1 900 Four weeks into your course
4. Classes are to be attended on the day of your choice. If the student misses a class without prior arrangement, that class will be taught on another day, agreed upon by the parties, at an extra cost of R100.00 per hour: i.e. @ R400.00 per class of 4 hours.
My original choice of day is: _________________________________
THIS CHOICE IS NOT GUARANTEED AND MY BE INFLUENCED BY PRIOR OR SUBSEQUENT BOOKINGS!
5. NB! Students agree to arrive ten minutes before commencement of class to settle in and unpack. If a student is more than 20 minutes late without arrangement, i.e. ten minutes past the hour, that student will not be permitted into class and point 4 above will come into effect.
6. In some cases all parties may agree to attend two classes per week if one was missed or if the student started after the first week of course as per Course Calendar at no extra charge but by explicit arrangement.
7. Class times run from 14h00 to 18h00 on weekdays and from 10h00 to 14h00 or 12h00 to 16h00 on Saturdays. Times are often adjusted to suit different requirements. Final agreement made with all enrolees before or at commencement.
8. All homework is to be completed in good time as indicated in class.
9. If a Kit item is lost it is to be replaced by the student.
10. All moveable property and equipment used during the course belonging to Joey Erasmus TA Sew Fábulous! is to remain on the premises.
11. Patterns and Lesson Material remain the property of Joey Erasmus TA Sew Fábulous! and is not to be copied under any circumstances or for any reason whatsoever.
12. If the course has to be terminated by either party for a valid reason, a pro rata refund will be made to the student OR the course can be completed during another term at the discretion of Joey Erasmus TA Sew Fábulous!
13. Photos are taken of students during their course for placement on this website. When signing below you will agree to this.
14. The right is retained to refuse any student admission.
Signed on this day the ______ of ___________________ 20___
__________________________ _________________________ _________________________
Joey Erasmus Print your Name and Sign
you can print this form at the top of the page