Let's deal with a few Frequently Asked Questions:
- All students, without exception, start with Course 1 - Beginner Course. It is impossible to teach the basics during subsequent courses.
- Course 1 runs over a nine week period, on the same day and time each week.
- Courses 2 and 3 are conducted on an invitation basis.
- No classes take place during Government School Holidays.
- The only school at present is in Brooklyn, Pretoria, South Africa.
- Your place in class is secured only when the following is received:
Enrolment fee of R500.00
Signed Terms of Agreement
- The total cost of Course 1 is R4 300.00 including the R500 Enrolment Fee and covers all you will need to complete the course.
- All students complete Course 1 on the sewing machines supplied by the school. Course 2 can be completed on the student's own machine. A special session is offered on your own machine if needed after Course 1.
- There will never be more than 4 students per class.
- Course 1 is taught on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays and usually consist of:
8 lessons of 4 hours and 1 lesson of 4 - 5 hours
Wednesday & Friday 10h00 to 14h00
Saturdays 09h00 to 13h00 and 14h00 to 18h00
- FINAL CLASS TIMES ARE DETERMINED BEFORE COMMENCEMENT OF CLASSES TO SUIT ALL PARTIES
- Documentation will be sent to you as soon as your day of choice has been confirmed as available
Please send enquiry below to be on the mailing list for the second term of 2013.
Dates available 16 February